BLACK BEAR HD 10W-30 SYN BLEND SN/GF-5
BLACK BEAR HD 10W-30 SYN BLEND SN/GF-5 are formulated using high quality base oils and additive packages for use in gasoline fueled engines. These oils are formulated for excellent wear protection and resist viscosity and thermal breakdown. They are designed to exceed the latest SN/GF-5 standards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
– Excellent engine cleanliness
– Excellent cold weather starting
– Excellent Engine protection under a wide variety of operating conditions
– Helps reduce deposits in cold sections of the engine
– Excellent protection for high-performance engines
– Excellent engine wear and corrosion
10W-30 and 10w40 are recommended in gasoline fueled automobiles and light duty trucks requiring an API SN fluid. These oils meet or exceed the requirements of ILSAC (Starburst Certification Symbol). 20W-50 is recommended for use in high performance engines found in race and rally driving. It has a higher viscosity that provides engines with full protection under higher operating speeds, temperatures, and other adverse conditions.
|Viscosity, cSt @ 100°C||10.5|
|Viscosity, cSt @ 40°C||68.0|
|Viscosity, CCS cP||6000 (-25)|
|Flash Point, PMCC °C||200|
|Pour Point, °C||-32|