BLACK BEAR SYNTHETIC SUPREME 5W-40 CK-4 MOTOR OIL
Ask for Price
BLACK BEAR FULL SYN 5W40 CK-4/MACK is a fully synthetic, high performance, heavy duty diesel engine oil that helps extend engine life while providing long drain capability and increased fuel economy for engines operating in severe conditions. BLACK BEAR FULL SYN 5W40 CK-4/MACK delivers exceptional performance in low emission engines including those with Exhaust Gas Recirulation (EGR), Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF’s) and Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC’s).
– Excellent oxidation protection
– Superior low temperature flow properties
– Increased shear stability
– Enhanced fuel economy
– Protects against viscosity break down
– Improves engine cleanliness and reduces oil consumption
– Excellent cold engine starting in sub-zero temperatures.
– Exceptional soot dispersancy
– Excellent wear control promotes optimal service life
– Minimizes maintenance downtime.
BLACK BEAR FULL SYN 5W40 CK-4/MACK is recommended for use in a wide range of heavy-duty applications and operating environments such as on-road transport, off-road construction and mining as well as agricultural applications.
API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4, CI-4 Plus, CH-4, CG-4, CF-4, CF/SN
Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Premium Plus, EO-M, EO-N Premium Plus
Cummins CES 20086, 20081, 20077 & 20076
Detroit Diesel DDC 93K222, 93K218, 93K214
CAT ECF-1a, ECF-2, ECF-3, TO-2
Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS-4, VDS-3, VDS-2
Renault RLD-4, RLD-3
|Viscosity, cSt @ 100°C||14.40|
|Viscosity, CCS cP @ -30°C||6400|
|Viscosity, cSt @ 40°C||93.25|
|Pour Point, °C||-40|
|Zinc, Wt. (%)||0.127|
|Phosphorous, Wt. (%)||0.115|
|High Temp. / High Shear (HTHS)||3.1|
|NOACK, Wt. (%)||12|