BLACK BEAR SD ENGINE OIL SAE 15W-40
BLACK BEAR SD ENGINE OIL SAE 15W-40 is a superior lubricant formulated to meet or exceed the warranty requirements of most manufacturers of diesel and gasoline engines. Field tests have shown our CK-4 oil retain TBN levels for longer periods due to the advanced additive chemistry.
Designed for the modern high performance, low emission diesel engines using ERG and Diesel particulate filters, this lubricant offers superior engine protection for heavy-duty diesel engines requiring the latest API CK-4 specification.
• Long term highly improved high temperature control of piston and ring belt deposits
• Superior fuel soot dispersants and oxidation inhibitors for better viscosity increase control
• Unparalleled soot wear protection and friction reduction
• Exemplary performance in the newest low emissions diesel engines
• Unique base stock compounding assures long term stay-in-grade viscosity performance
• Satisfies and goes well beyond the latest API diesel requirements "CF"
• Meets and exceeds earlier diesel and gasoline engine specifications
BLACK BEAR SD ENGINE OIL SAE 15W-40 provide longer trouble-free operation and protection for most HD engines using all types of fuel including low sulfur and ultra low sulfur
diesel fuel. BLACK BEAR SD ENGINE OIL SAE 15W-40 meets and exceeds the following performance requirements:
Mack EOS-4.5, EO-O Prem. Plus
Caterpillar ECF- 4, ECF-3, ECF-2, TO-2
Mercedes Benz 228.3
Cumrnins CES 20081, 20078
GMC ALLISON C-4, C-3
Navistar / International, DDC 93K218, 93K2lS, 93K214, GMC 6094M, 6085M
Volvo VDS-4.5, VDS 4, VDS-3, VDS-2
John Deere Torq-Gard Supreme.
A.P.I. - CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 Plus, Cl-4, CH-4, CG-4, CF -4, CF-2, CF / SL, SJ
|Viscosity, cSt @ 100°C||14.8|
|Viscosity, cSt @ 40°C||110|
|CCS, cP( @ -20°C)||5300 max|
|Flash Point, °F||400 min|
|Pour Point, °F||-25|
|Sulfated ASH, % mass||1.0|