BLACK BEAR FULL SYNTHETIC HEAVY DUTY MULTI VEHICLE ATF
BLACK BEAR FULL SYNTHETIC HEAVY DUTY MULTI VEHICLE ATF is a top-tier, fully synthetic transmission fluid designed for use in a wide variety of heavy duty automatic transmissions found in fleet trucks, buses and passenger cars. Formulated to meet the requirements of today's modern heavy-duty automatic transmissions, BLACK BEAR FULL SYNTHETIC HEAVY DUTY MULTI VEHICLE ATF offers excellent shifting and power transfer performance for the lifetime of the oil. This fluid is specifically designed for applications calling for HD transmission fluids field tested over 100,000 miles under normal driving conditions.
• Resists shearing and maintains optimal viscosity for extended periods of time.
• Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability
• Protects against sludge, varish and deposit formation
• Excellent friction durability for smooth shifting
• Protects against corrosion and rust
• Outstanding cold temperature properties for easier shifting in extreme climates
• Excellent seal compatibility
BLACK BEAR FULL SYNTHETIC HEAVY DUTY MULTI VEHICLE ATF is specifically designed for use in heavy-duty automatic transmissions, but can be used in other higher viscosity ATF applications. This high performance product is intended for severe duty, high temperatures, and heavy loads where extended drain intervals is recommended.
Allison TES-295 and TES-389 • Chrylser ATF's • Allison C-4 • Most Asian transmissions • Volvo 97341 • MB 236.1, 236.2, 236.3, 236.5, 236.6, 236.7, 236.9 • Voith H55.6335.33(G607), H55.6335.33(G1363) • DEXRON®-IIIH, IIIG • MERCON® MERCON V • MAN 339F, 339 V1, V2, 339 Z1, Z2 , Z3 • ZF TE-ML 14A, 14B, 14C, 16L, 17C, 20B
|Specific Gravity, 15.6 C||.846|
|Viscosity, cSt @ 100°C||7.20|
|Viscosity, cSt @ 40°C||34.80|
|Flash Point, °C||216|
|Pour Point, °C||<-45|