BLACK BEAR FULL SYNTHETIC GF-5 ENGINE OILS
BLACK BEAR FULL SYNTHETIC GF-5 PASSENGER CAR ENGINE OILS are specially formulated using synthetic base oils and high performance additive packages to provide superior performance benefits over conventional engine oils. These oils are formulated for excellent oxidation stability for long product life, superior low-temperature properties to insure protection during cold starts, lower volatility for reduced oil consumption, and excellent resistance to viscosity breakdown. BLACK BEAR FULL SYNTHETIC GF-5 PASSENGER CAR ENGINE OILS meet the most demanding lubrication requirements of today’s naturally aspirated, turbo-charged and super-charged gasoline fueled and flex-fueled engines. These oils exceed the requirements of ILSAC GF-5 and are “Resource Conserving” for improved fuel economy.
- API SN Resource Conserving
- Extends engine life.
- Outstanding wear protection for vehicles of all ages.
- Excellent high temperature protection to help keep engines cool.
- Permits extended operation at elevated temperatures (up to 400 degrees F).
- Helps control oil consumption and loss.
- 0W-20 is suitable for use in Honda and Toyota vehicles where 0W-20 is required.
- Allows easy starting and rapid oil circulation during cold starts to protect engine parts.
- Meets or exceeds the latest industry applications.
BLACK BEAR FULL SYNTHETIC GF-5 PASSENGER CAR ENGINE OILS is recommended for all North American and European gasoline cars and light duty trucks requiring GF-5/SN Engine Oil. This fluid may also be used for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) such as Toyota and Honda hybrid vehicle which require a lower viscosity fluid.
|Viscosity, cSt @ 100°C||8.3||10.9||8.3||11.0||10.0|
|Viscosity, cSt @ 40°C||43.5||44.0||44.0||62.0||58.0|
|Viscosity, CCS, cP @ °C||5250 (-35)||6100 (-35)||4100 (-30)||5000 (-30)||3800 (-25)|
|Flash Point, PMCC °C||200||200||200||200||200|
|Pour Point, °C||-45||-45||-45||-45||-45|
|Zinc, Wt. (%)||0.085||0.085||0.085||0.085||0.085|
|Phosphorous, Wt. (%)||0.077||0.077||0.077||0.077||0.077|
|NOACK, Wt. (%)||13.0||14.5||12.5||11.0||10.0|
|HT/HS, Cp @150°C||2.6||3.1||2.6||3.0||3.1|